Noelle and Hunter love taking pictures. Hunter took the picture of Noelle and I, and Noelle took all the others. She is getting very good. She is learning how to change the ISO and aperture settings. Noelle always amazes me with her creative vision. She is alot like me and Paul's mom. Paul's mom was very creative, she loved to paint and make things. She was very talented. Noelle has been blessed with that talent. As I type, she is in there painting a box. She loves doing crafts. Hunter on the other hand, may be more like Paul. He just got lucky with that one picture. He took alot of pictures and we were only in that one. Oh yeah, and I did get all my hair cut off. This is the first time I've had it that long and not donated it, but it was hot, and I was still 2 inches away from where I wanted it to be. Maybe I'll be more patient next time. But for now, the lighter hair is nice.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Great pictures. Now you can't tell me that when you look at the picture of you and Noelle you don't see that you two look alike :-) I am going to send out Eleenah's fabric this week--sorry I am so late. Love, Michelle
1 comment:
Great pictures. Now you can't tell me that when you look at the picture of you and Noelle you don't see that you two look alike :-) I am going to send out Eleenah's fabric this week--sorry I am so late. Love, Michelle
Post a Comment