
Some friends will always hold a special place in your heart. For me, Jenny is one of those special, irreplaceable friends. Jenny and I met in the 4th grade and were inseperable til her family moved away right before high school. I couldn't believe I had to go to high school with out her. Eventhough we have been apart all these years, we are still alot alike. We have both changed tremendously, but our changes have been the same. I will describe a little about her so you can see how much we are alike. She loves the Lord, and she loves the Bible. She loves the idea of family, and wants more than anything to see her children grow up to be servants for Christ. She is considering homeschooling her son for Kindergarten next year. She lives on land, in the country (this is my dream), and she loves animals. She also has a heart for adoption, and is hoping to adopt a child herself one day. She works with the youth at her church. Prior to having children, Jenny was a teacher. Does this sound like me or what? Oh, and I forgot that Jenny loves stamping and scrapbooking. I just wish that Jenny lived closer. She lives outside of Chattanooga which is about a 3.5 hour drive. Unfortunatley for her though, she hit trouble around Atlanta, and it took her much longer.
Our children all had fun playing together. Her children, Jed and Jesse are so fun. Hopefully we will get a chance to go visit them soon. I miss Jenny so much. Her friendship is one that I will always treasure.
No comments:
Post a Comment