
So, on Friday when we had LeeLee's party we wondered what had happened to her little friend Ashely. Ashley is also adopted from China, and she is the one sitting beside Hunter. Anyway, Ashley's mom had emailed me to let me know that they would be there, so I was a little puzzled when they didn't show up. Well, Melody, Ashley's mom came to the party on Saturday, so we went and grabbed the neighbors who were already home, and had round two of LeeLee's party. We had some cupcakes left over, so we sang Happy Birthday again and stuffed some more Pandas! It was fun for LeeLee to have two birthdays. We are already explaining to her that next year, she won't get three parties! Anyway, we love you Melody, it has given us a good laugh, and honestly, it is something that I would do!
1 comment:
I am so gonna do this!
Hillary would love it!
Nancy
Post a Comment