
With the arrival of summer, comes the arrival of all kinds of creatures. Drew, one of Hunter's older buddies, brought Hunter seven grey tree frogs on Friday. Hunter was so excited when he looked at what they had brought him. They have a swimming pool, and the tree frogs spend their day in their skimmer catching bugs. Now that swimming has started, they are trying to rid the pool of the frogs. They couldn't think of any better place to bring them then to Hunter. And trust me, Hunter was most appreciative! I love the last picture of him looking at the frogs in their new temporary habitat. To me that face just says contentment! I love it! Don't worry, we only keep our little friends for a few days, then they get to be free again, and we do feed them while they are in our care.
4 comments:
I am so happy to see that Hunter is a reptile and amphibian lover! Now when you have creatures in your house he can happily take care of it for you :-) I will give you a call soon!
I love it, you so got a boy! You do an amazing job with him! He looks like he's so happy with the frogs! We've got some we could send his way! See ya Friday!
Happy Birthday today Hunter! May you catch lots of frogs and lizards today. We love you and miss you!
Alaina
Seeing him makes me think I should adopt a boy also. He looks like loads of fun! I love frogs too, and would love to have a little frog catcher.
Lauren
DTC Jan 2007
Post a Comment