First of all, let me set this up for you. Noelle wanted to be in our church's home school play, and I thought it would be a great idea, seeing as Noelle is great at drama. After the first play practice, the directors informed me that Noelle had specifically asked to be the bartender in this western play. I just started laughing seeing as we are members of a home school group of the Southern Baptist Church. So, last night was the performance of their play, and Noelle was an excellent Bartender in her sparkly pink cowboy hat. She also was a puppeteer for some songs. The whole theme of the play was that Lightning Larry would shoot bad people with a bolt of lightning, then they would be able to clearly see their sins and would change because the love of Jesus had entered their heart. At the end, all the kids shot the audience with their little guns. Again, I was overwhelmed when the first thing Noelle wanted to do was give Hunter her gun. She is really turning into a kind hearted child. I asked the directors if they were planning on doing a play again next year, and they said, "No, this was it!" So, at least I know Noelle won't miss out on that when she goes to school next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment