Noelle's dream is to be a Majorette. Now, granted this dream may change, but for now she is drawn to it because of the sparkly outfits. She talked about it for awhile, so we waited til the end of football season, then we had Sara, one of the majorettes give Noelle baton lessons. She loves it, and she is pretty good. She is trying to do some stuff now that I can't even do. Unfortunately with the end of school, lessons with Sara will end too. Noelle loves her special time with Sara, and I know she will miss it. Sara will have Noelle in mini majorette camp in a couple of weeks though. Sara is one of the many precious students that Paul and I work with. We love you Sara! We can't wait til Noelle can start back!
1 comment:
I was a majorette. You go Noelle, it's a great dream. I met my hubby that way.
Colleen:)
Post a Comment