Saturday, June 02, 2007

April Panda's Video

While waiting for the arrival of Eleenah, I found a group of friends, most of whom I would never meet. Over a span of a year, we would share tears, concerns, frustrations, and then finally joys with each other. We followed each others journeys to China to bring home our daughters, and we still remain friends now. Now, we support each other through the craziness of life, and we are watching now, as some of our Panda Families are back on the road to adoption. This video was put together by one of our Panda Sisters, Margie, so we could see how much our children have changed in the last year. The first picture of each child is the first pictures that we shared with one another on the days when our referrals were coming in. Then the second picture of each girl is taken close to their one year anniversary of being home. Thanks Margie for doing this, you are great, and we love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting this! Look at how those faces change from empty to full of life. I can't wait to go! Thanks for all the encouragement you give to the adoption community. I'm glad I've got you to lean on!

Karen

Anonymous said...

This just made my day! I've been checking for some new LeeLee pictures. It always makes me smile to see her! Thanks for sharing your life with all of us. It makes life a little easier.

Judy Thorne