Monday, June 04, 2007

Bloopers Pictures

I have one child who is a ham. Alot of people watch Eleenah, then they comment to us, "Looks like you have got your hands full!" She is so active and quite the little drama queen. She is definitely my most difficult child to photograph. I generally have to put the zoom lens on, and just capture her moments as they happen. However, when I really want to get a picture of all three of them together, I tell her to sit down. Below are the disastrous results of me wanting to get a picture of all three of them together. Here Eleenah decided to drop out of the picture all together. Then I decided, I would shoot from that angle if she wasn't going to join us, I would just have them join her. Here is Hunter, now upset because Eleenah hit him upside the head! Now, Hunter is over it, and Eleenah is still hamming it up! Now, this was the best I got of them, and it is no gem, but it was the first picture I took of the 3 of them together. I actually took some pictures for a professional photographer the other day, because she said she just can't do her son. I may be in the same boat with the three of mine!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It makes me feel good to see that you don't always get a perfect shot! I was starting to think you were perfect.LOL!

Love ya,
Izzie