
It's football time! I love Auburn football! The kids were front gating on my car before the game. They are all so cute dressed up in their football and cheerleader outfits. Joining my guys is Anna and Drew. They are great friends to our children. In spite of my enthusiasm and excitement about football, it looks like we are not going to have a very good season. I always admire our guys. We really have a first class group of players that for the most part are really wonderful role models and are of great moral character. I attribute
alot of that to what the Lord does through
Chett Williams. So, whether we win on the field or not, we always still have a winning season because our boys evolve into men as they learn to love and trust the Lord. It just doesn't get any better than that!
1 comment:
War Eagle back to ya! They all look precious! Have a great football season, we really miss being there for the games. Maybe we can head down from Knoxville for a game soon.
Katie Trillis
Post a Comment