Halloween is so much fun! I love seeing kids dress up and have fun. This year the girls both wanted to be lady bugs, and Hunter desperately wanted to be a frog. I made the girls costumes, but I really didn't want to attempt to make a frog costume. I was about to give up, when I found this one on Ebay. I was so excited to pay my $7 and be done. Hunter has been living in his costume ever since it arrived. I'm hoping it makes it to Halloween night. He has even slept in it a few times. LeeLee on the other hand, won't keep hers on. I'm not quite sure what to do about that. I'm starting to try and figure out how duck tape might help the cause. I love the picture of Hunter playing with LeeLee's antenna. He just couldn't help himself.
3 comments:
The girls look beautiful as always! Hunter is also very handsome in his frog costume! If I had a cool costume like that, I would live in it too!
Katie
How funny...Megan is going to be a lady bug too:) Only I can't sew and bought mine at Target. Yours are so cute. I love the frog too. I will be sure and post Megan in hers. I wish too the girls could meet. They would have so much fun:)
p.s. Lee Lees hair cut looks adorable. I just had Megans cut a liitle bit and I wish I had done more...still working on those bangs growing out:)
Post a Comment