Hunter has really become our little football buddy this year. He loves going to the games, and always picks out what he is going to wear. He is so funny. I found him these orange pants at a thrift sale, and now, they are a definite part of his game clothes. He will alternate between Carnell William,s jersey, and Aubie's jersey. We've noticed alot of other kids are still wearing their Cadillac jerseys as well. However, Hunter's favorite player is Quintin Groves (#54). We love Quintin, he is a special guy, and he has impressed me this year by publicly taking responsibility for some of our losses. Unfortunately after making some big plays in the Florida game, he was injured, but we expect to see him again soon. I am so glad Hunter has taken to football. However, now I will feel bad when we don't take him to these last SEC games that we be hard to get tickets to.
2 comments:
You look beautiful as always! He is such a momma's boy! I miss you!
War Eagle!
Shana
Oh Jenna, treasure these times, it won't be long before they are the one's on the field. I miss having my guys with me in the stands!
Colleen
Post a Comment