Thursday, November 01, 2007

D.A.R.E. Hat Day

Noelle had a hat contest at school last week. The had was supposed to have an anti-drug them. So, we came up with, I'm filled with glee cause I'm drug free. So, Noelle's hat said that going around the middle, and was decorated like a party. She was so cute when we were putting it together. She was quite confident that she would win. The next morning, at breakfast, she said, "I sure hope I get to hear who won for the 5th graders." I said, "Why wouldn't you?" Then she said, "Because I'll already be on the way to the office to get my prize." Paul and I both started laughing. Well, at the end of the day, her vision had come true, she was the winner, and she didn't get to hear who won for the 5th graders! We are so proud of Noelle! It takes a special person to pull off a hat like that!

No comments: