
Earlier, I mentioned that I am waiting to take pictures of LeeLee til she is bruise free. If you look in this picture, you can see her latest battle wound. She and Hunter were playing on the bed, and she bumped his head. She came flying out of the room with blood all over her face. I finally figured out that it was from her forehead and not her nose. If you look closely at the picture, you will see blood all over her shirt. Oh well, I will now continue to wait even longer before I take her three year old pictures. She may even be closer to four before we finally get them done. I guess, since I am in this picture with LeeLee, I will go ahead and comment on myself. For those of you that don't get to see me very often, you will see that I have finally gained some much needed weight. In January, I ended up having a cyst removed that left me laying down for quite some time. I am also blessed with the best friends in the whole world. My family and I were treated to good food, and lots of help. All that good food=15 pounds. I am still skinny, but at least now I don't look skeletal. I am also still battling my thyroid disease, which will be a life long battle. I am praying that God will put the right doctor in my path. My first doctor moved to the air force base. We loved him, even though he probably wasn't the best doctor for my particular case, he was always there for me. He cried when he diagnosed me, and apologized for all the the trouble I had had while pregnant. Not only was he our doctor, but he was also our friend. I miss Shannon very much! Anyway, I was then taken in by a highly sought after specialist. I felt like things were finally on the right track, and he had me feeling like my old self again. Then he very unexpectedly died in February leaving me again doctorless. So, I live in a town where there is a shortage of doctors, and no one is taking new patients. A new guy just moved to town, so he is my only option. I will be seeing him the end of May. I've already been warned that he probably will not treat my Grave's Disease. I'm hoping once things get evened out again that I can keep some of this weight.
No comments:
Post a Comment