We went to Papa and Tita's again this year for trick or treating. This year was great! The new mule didn't break down at all! My children all wanted to be there favorite animal. Noelle designed her own costume, I just had to take her design and turn it into reality. She was very pleased with it, and it was so cute to see her add the pink details. She is so girly. Hunter is an iguana. I know it is hard to tell, but that was not an easy costume to make. I let him stuff his tail, and it was so over stuffed that it was really more like a weapon. LeeLee was easy, she wanted to be a Monkey, so thanks to Old Navy, I saved alot of time! We had so much fun trick or treating! LeeLee had fun with the Bugles too! I don't know what it is about those things, but as soon as LeeLee saw the bag, she tore into them! Thank you Papa for taking us around and for the bugles!
No comments:
Post a Comment