I can't believe my baby is 8. I don't want to just breeze over her birthday without taking a minute to say that I am so blessed to be her mom. When God made Noelle, he really made a special child with an amazing heart. She comes home from school with a burden on her heart for the people around her. She knows God in a intimate way, and it is obvious by her actions. I bought her a Readers Bible a couple of months ago, and it is not unusual to find her in a corner some where reading her Bible. Not only does she read it, but she comprehends and understands what she is reading. She not only understands the stories, but she understands what they mean for living the Christian life. I can honestly say that it is rare that I ever have to get on to her. She often inspires me, and seeing her faith and desire drives me more and more. We will not be having her birthday party til Jan. but we wanted to give her a nice gift, not only to celebrate her birth, but also as a reward for being an amazing girl. I had tricked her, and she thought she was opening a box with a note saying she would be swimming with the dolphins, so she was super excited when it was a Nintendo DS! Noelle, I love you, and I am humbled to be your mom!
2 comments:
This cannot be!!! It is impossible!!!! How can 8 years go by so fast? Happy Birthday Noelle!!
Hello !.
might , perhaps curious to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no initial capital needed You may start to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.
AimTrust is what you need
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.
Its head office is in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!
I`m happy and lucky, I started to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a proper partner who uses your funds in a right way - that`s it!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://qegitafolu.kogaryu.com/nemymif.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life
Post a Comment