Friday, December 04, 2009

Halloween

The kids have to dress up as book characters for school. Noelle knew right away that she wanted to be Pippy Longstocking. Hunter wanted to be Stick Kid, but unfortunately I couldn't find the book any where. He loves Where's Waldo, so I suggested that. We couldn't find the striped shirt, so I striped on real quick with red duct tape. He looked perfect. His costume was a big hit a school especially with the older kids. It was so good for Hunter to have one of the best costumes. He was really holding his head up high when I was at the school later in the afternoon. I bet next year there will be alot of Waldo's running around. LeeLee loves Tink, and she knew she wanted to be her. That worked out well since Noelle was Tink several years ago. They trick or treated at Tita's house. That's where the picture of the three of them was taken.

No comments: