Thursday, January 21, 2010

A Little Glimpse of Our Hope

I belong to a yahoo group of people who have adopted or are adopting from Hope's orphanage. I met a family online from there who was going to travel to pick up their daughter. I asked them if they visited the SWI if they would mind asking to see Hope and get a few pictures for me. Pictures become so priceless when the wait is so long. They asked to see Hope, and the SWI workers found her and brought her up to meet them. She captured their hearts in a short amount of time. That was great for me to hear! My favorite picture that they got of her is the first one in the post below that introduces her. They also got a short little video clip of her exiting the room. She says bye-bye! I have watched it at least 100 times since I got it yesterday morning, and I have memorized every little detail! God is really showing up in some amazing ways to confirm that this is the journey that he planned for us. I am in awe of how he works so hard to reassure me continually that Hope is part of his plan.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Priceless. She is just priceless.