Sunday, March 07, 2010
I love it!!!
Noelle has always been adamant that she will not cut her hair. Since I am the hair cutter in our family, she always makes it very clear that she will be angry if I cut off more than one or two inches. She has always gotten alot of attention for her hair, and she has in some way been defined by it. I talked with her today about donating it for kids who really needed a wig because of cancer. She decided she was finally ready to let it go.
Here is the before picture.
Here is the after picture.
Here is all the hair that we will be mailing to Pantene Lengths. That hair in her hands really weighs alot.
Then here she is with the doll I bought her because I am so proud of her! It is an Our Generation doll from Target, and I must say I am impressed with the doll for the money.
I love the new hair do, and Noelle does too. We sent a text picture to Paul so he could see. He responded correctly when he said he loved it. I can't wait til she over shampoos and conditions her short hair and we spend days trying to get it all out. Oh yeah, and have I said lately that I love this girl! Her heart amazes me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
She is so pretty and I must say, I have been ooooing and ahhhing over her hair. It's just gorgeous!
I did the same thing this past summer (http://themilfords.blogspot.com/2009/07/make-difference-beautiful-lengths.html) and I am loving my shorter locks. I never thought I would, but I do!
I did not think it possible for Noelle to be more beautiful, but I believe she is.
she is such a beautiful little girl...her hair is just like my mom's when she was a little girl...natalie has cut her hair twice for locks of love...it's a wonderful thing for the girls to do to help all those precious children with cancer.
Post a Comment