Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Easter Sunday

Posted by Picasa

I love Easter. It is my favorite holiday! I think that my Sunday School class understood that as I told them for weeks how important Easter is to me. I explained that Easter is what proves that Christianity is the only religion that serves the one true God. Our saviour is the only one who has conquered the grave. I love sharing with this group of girls, because for some of them, this is all new stuff. I realize now how blessed I was to be able to grow up in church and understand the meaning of Easter. To so many of the girls in my class, it has always just been about some eggs and a bunny!!

I will take some actual Easter portraits when we don't have the wonderful "yellow dust" as Emily Chih called it. It is miserable to be outside right now, as everything is covered. I did learn something from this little adventure of picture taking. I will not try and take a picture of the three of them. It is alot easier when I have just one subject to work with. I am however looking forward to taking a picture of four little kiddos next Easter instead of just three.

We had a great Easter. After church we headed to my mom's house for lunch and and Easter Egg Hunt. The kids were itching to get our of their Easter clothes so they could get on with the hunt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your kids are so beautiful...can't wait to see the pictures next year with hope in them...i know you can't wait either.

andrea