Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Mother Son Brunch

Hunter has been looking forward to this for over 2 years. He was always jealous when the girls get all dressed up and head out with dad for the daddy daughter dance. I have always told him that when he was in first grade he would get to go to the banquet with me. He even wanted to wear a tie! He has never worn a tie in his life. I was proud to have my handsome little guy by my side. I am thankful to be part of such an amazing church that does special things like this for the kids. There was a magician, and he was great. I am looking forward to many more years of taking my little man to this banquet.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

How much fun! Around our house, Dad gets all the fun. Glad to see you get to participate too! :)

Anonymous said...

jenna what a great photo of you and your sweet boy.

andrea