Wednesday, April 28, 2010
We are DTC!!!
You may wonder what that means. If you are not in the adoption world, let me just say, it is a very good thing! Our Dossier was mailed To China. I am so super happy to know that now things are out of my hands. We just wait now (which I am not very good at). When we started this process I claimed the month of August for us to go get Hope. I realize my timeline is not looking so good for that, but I will deal with that when August is over and I am still in the US. I still believe in miracles! Please pray with me that we get logged in quickly and that we receive our Letter of Acceptance quickly from China. We are ready to see our sweet girl become a part of our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yeah!! I will be praying all goes quickly!
I am so excited for you guys!! And of course I am still claiming August for you too!
I really hope you go in August! Our PA was 12/22/09 and our DTC was 4/23/10. So...if you're in China in August, maybe we will be too! :) Good luck on a speedy LID and LOA!!
Congrats! What great news! DTC baby ;)
love yeah
andrea
Post a Comment