I am super excited to announce that my paperwork was logged into China's system on May 10,2010. I have been waiting on this, rather impatiently! My social worker is going to kill me before this is over with! Here was my email to her this morning......You know, all my life I have had this one really great quality. It is one that others don't generally possess, so I have actually been a little prideful (yes, I know pride is a sin) But now, I have lost that one great quality and I think I may actually be going a little nutty. I still have love, joy, peace, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness (except when it comes to Paul) and self control. But all my life, my one great quality is the one that is now missing from my fruit of the spirit list! Oh where, oh where did my patience go?
So, here is my question of the day.......when you find out about my LID will you call me or email me? If I know at least that much then I can either quit walking around with a phone attached to my hand, or I can quit checking my email every five minutes and actually clean up my house :)
She is good because here was her reply in less than five minutes......
I love when you share your heart with me jenna!!
I have your LID! 05.10.2010!
Your patience is to be commended!
Karla
Have I ever mentioned that I love our social worker. Karla is not only our social worker, but also our friend. She has fun with Paul and I. We are not your typical family, and we keep her laughing by giving her honest answers, that others would never dare to give. We are blessed to have her on our side during this process! It is her patience that is to be commended because she puts up with us!
3 comments:
YEAH!!!
We love Karla, too!
I know she puts up with so much as we impatient mommas bug her to death. She has never once acted like we were getting on her nerves.
She truly is amazing!
YiPEE!!!!!!
Post a Comment