This morning I found 6 new pictures of my girl on the Chinese Internet. I love each new find! Below she is the one on the front row in the white dress. She has her hands on her knees. Her dress actually kinda looks like a slip. The more I find pictures of her, the more of a confirmation I have that we are doing the right thing by making her part of our family. She is so my daughter!!

The picture below is the most recent I have found. She is wearing the white dress on the front row. I love the fact that she has on panties. Alot of social welfare institutes in China don't have panties for the kids, so they are very uncomfortable in them when you try to make them wear them. Seems like this is one hurdle we will get to avoid.

Here she is again at age 4. She has on the pink outfit, front row. Can I just say that I am in love?

It has been a great blessings to find all these pictures of her past. I am in awe at how many I have been able to find. Seeing these also helps me to know that she is so loved!! I will get to share alot more information about where she is once we receive our LOA. Right now I am trying really hard to keep things vague so I can stay in line with the Hague Convention regulations. What I can say is this, if I was going to have my daughter be any where away from me, this is a great place for her to be!
1 comment:
What a wonderful blessing to have all these pictures!! Praying she'll be in your arms soon!
Post a Comment