Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Two More Favs!!

I searched so many websites looking for pictures of Hope! I can actually read some Chinese now. I can recognize the name of her orphanage in Chinese and a few other things. I was happy to find three more pictures of Hope. Two of them I just love so I had to share. I love both of these pictures just because it shows how personable she is. In the picture where the guy is putting a coat on her, she looks like she is really searching his face. The second one is of a visit by some city officials. She just looks so at home in the arms a stranger. I am praying she looks just as at home in our arms. Finding these pictures have truly been a treasure. At the same time, my heart breaks. She has so much history, so much of a past, and we haven't been able to share it with her. I can't wait til I am the one helping her zip up her coat and holding her in my arms.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it won't be long now until your her EVERYTHING...

andrea