We were informed today that we have our Letter of Acceptance from China. What does that mean? That means that China has approved all of our documents and they have officially approved us to be the parents of Wu Lina. We are beyond excited. Now I can share with you a little more about her. Her Chinese name is Wu LiNa. Wu is her last name, Lina is her name. They call her "NaNa" though. Her birthday is February 25th. She is currently 6 years old. She currently resides in Baotou, Inner Mongolia. She is in an excellent orphanage where she is truly loved. I will update you more on Baotou later. From here, we have to apply for her approval to come into the US. Once we receive that approval and a visa is issued in her new name, we will receive travel from China. In a perfect world this will take about 8 weeks. Sometimes it goes slower, sometimes faster. Then we will travel about 2-4 weeks later. We are so excited to be onto the next step. We have some friends in China now adopting from this SWI. Yesterday they got a report that our daughter is bright and happy, cute and pretty. I love it!
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
LOA
We were informed today that we have our Letter of Acceptance from China. What does that mean? That means that China has approved all of our documents and they have officially approved us to be the parents of Wu Lina. We are beyond excited. Now I can share with you a little more about her. Her Chinese name is Wu LiNa. Wu is her last name, Lina is her name. They call her "NaNa" though. Her birthday is February 25th. She is currently 6 years old. She currently resides in Baotou, Inner Mongolia. She is in an excellent orphanage where she is truly loved. I will update you more on Baotou later. From here, we have to apply for her approval to come into the US. Once we receive that approval and a visa is issued in her new name, we will receive travel from China. In a perfect world this will take about 8 weeks. Sometimes it goes slower, sometimes faster. Then we will travel about 2-4 weeks later. We are so excited to be onto the next step. We have some friends in China now adopting from this SWI. Yesterday they got a report that our daughter is bright and happy, cute and pretty. I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yeah Jenna....CONGRATS!
love the ladybug ;)
andrea
how cool! Congrats on this HUGE step
Congrats - we're waiting too, but have a little longer I think. Hope everything else follows quickly.
Leda www.funds4 faith.com
I am so excited for you guys! I will be praying for God's perfect timing to meet your daughter!
I stumbled across your blog - congratulations.
We hope we are not far behind you in getting LOA and then TA. Good luck with a speedy TA
Congrats!!!!!
Kelly (RQ reader)
www.raudenbushfamily.blogspot.com
www.jiayindesigns.com
Post a Comment