
I never thought I would be a good boy mom. Just ask my friend Michelle. I used to call her over to catch anoles that would find their way into my home. I have come a long way, and I am rather proud of myself. I can catch a lizard, turtle, tadpole, fish, snake (except for when I am on a mission to kill them), and frog all with great success. I don't love this activity, but I love my son enough to participate. However, sometimes this little critters just cross the line.
This is Hunter and his friend Lee. They look sneaky don't they. The two of them together are something else! They are holding Mr. Bullfrog that they found. I snapped a picture and said, great, now take him outside. Imagine my surprise when three hours later when I went to the kitchen to unload the dishwasher, Mr. Bullfrog was resting comfortably in my sink! Oh the joys of having a boy!
2 comments:
I am so proud of you!!!!!!!!!!! I never thought I would see the day that amphibians and reptiles would make their way into the house : ) Tell Hunter I can't wait to meet him one day and we will catch anything we can find!
so cool!!!
Post a Comment