
I think I'm raising a redneck, and I love him! Hunter loves the outdoors. He thrives when he is fishing or hunting for something. He worked hard and helped me do some things to earn money for a live animal trap. He was so excited when he finally got it. He baited it with hamster food hoping to catch a squirrel. Instead he caught the cutest little chipmunk.

This is the very next day. My theory was that this was the same chipmunk that decided it was worth it to get the food.

Then during the Auburn vs. Arkansas game, another (or the same not so smart one) chipmunk was caught. He had to wait for Hunter to return from the game to set him free. I have now quit taking pictures of the chipmunks. He is having good luck with them and it is fun to watch Paul scream when he walks in a sees a chipmunk on the kitchen counter. Sometimes it is hard to promote the things Hunter is interested in, but this one, I don't mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment