
As I searched for something that would stay in LeeLee's hair, I came across some adorable felt hair clips on Etsy. They were made by a lady in California named Derinda. She had an etsy store called EmmaLee's Boutique. I loved her stuff and ordered a few times. You may remember that last spring I won a clippie bouquet she had. I also referred friends to her who had Chinese daughters, because we all know how hard it is to get things to stay in their silky hair. Anyway, Derinda decided it was time to close up her store. I was bummed! Then, I got an email from her offering to send me everything in her store for free if I wanted it. I was so excited. She has blessed me with her generosity......and I am so very thankful! The girls love them and wear them everyday! Thanks Derinda!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment