
Hunter was so excited to go to the big race. He gets to see some of his best friends that attend other churches. I prepared him that his car might not do well. It was so much slower than Noelle's at our race, so I was thinking he would get blown away. We thought wrong. Hunter placed 2nd in his age group. He was so excited. He also got 1st for most unique car. That is always what he wants, so he was so excited again to here his name called. We are so proud of him. He really loves this. Noelle's car ran slower than Hunter's for some reason. So, she didn't place. We had prepared her that since she was running in the open class, that she would be going against a bunch of dads who were professional race car builders. Sure enough, she came in 4th place behind 3 dads. She was disappointed, but not discouraged. I believe she will try again next year.
1 comment:
After many years of Cub Scouts Pinewood Derby's, I still love seeing the handmade cars. Your son's car is awesome!
Post a Comment