
So, for our final Disney day, the girls woke up to Princess Ariel dresses, shoes, and tiaras. Last time we were at Disney, LeeLee had a special day at the Bibbity Bobbity Boutique. I watched closely as they made her up, and thought to myself, "I can't believe I just paid $80 for this." So, I brought along everything I needed to recreate the look for the girls. So, they got their princess dresses on, and I did their makeup, and hair. I put their tiaras in and sprinkled their hair with glitter, then off to the land of princesses we went.

There is a new exciting play area outside of the Pooh ride, and the girls loved it. Here they are pulling a rope trying to get gopher out of the hole. That gopher is really strong, because they could not do it on their own. I had to help.

We got to ride everything multiple times because Wednesdays are down days at the park. I think one of Hope's favorites were the carousel and Peter Pan's flight. Hope changed so much from the first day in the park to the last. She was very excited but reserved in the beginning, but by the end, she was jumping up and down and bouncing like Tigger from one ride to another.

My two princesses were troopers. They went non stop all day. I was so proud of them. I am looking forward to our next Disney adventure! I believe our kids are all truly Disney kids.
1 comment:
Absolutely precious!
Post a Comment