Thursday, March 17, 2011

Atlanta Zoo

So, this was my motivation behind wanting to go to Atlanta. I love Panda Bears!! Atlanta had just put baby Po on display, and I desperately wanted to see him. We lucked out, and he was out with his mom for the entire morning. I could have pulled up a chair and just watched that sweet little baby all day long. Unfortunately though, there were other animals to see. We had a great day touring the Atlanta Zoo. As we headed home we decided to stop at the original Chick-fil-a in Atlanta. It is called the Dwarf House. We all entered through the little dwarf door. We decided to sit on the side where they serve you at your table. We had the most delightful waitress was has worked there for 15 years. We heard all kinds of neat stories, and she pampered the kids with stuffed animals, ice cream, and cookies! Then after all that sugar out spring break trip was over. On the way home I think we all agreed that we had way more fun than we would have had at the beach. I thought about how thankful I was that my kids truly appreciated their educational spring break.

No comments: