Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Happy 8th Hunter!

For Hunter's birthday, we headed down to the beach.  One of our favorite places, and his too.  He woke up to a nice surprise of something he had been begging for for months.  So it was a good start to his day.

I was very limited on cake decorating supplies, and since the beach we frequent is way off the beaten path, getting stuff was not really possible.  So, he had the plainest birthday cake I have ever made.  He of course was thrilled and just happy to be celebrating.

He wanted to spend his morning with me trying to catch turtles.  We were successful and caught a total of four.  No harm was done to any of them, and we were quick to get them back to their environment.  For him, it was a perfect day.  I love how simple things make him so incredibly happy!

No comments: