While out with Amy, Lindsey called, and hunted us down in the mall parking lot. We were able to talk her into staying and eating with us at the Cheesecake Factory. She ate breakfast while we ate dinner.
My the end of dinner, I had three girls that didn't want to let Little Z go. I don't blame them though, the good byes are always hard. I just feel blessed that we got to see both of them and hug their necks....now if only March would come, we will be able to hug Amy's neck again at her wedding.
Saturday, October 15, 2011
Amidy and Little Z-All in one day!
While in Birmingham for the reunion, we decided to try and catch up with some of our favorite college students of the past. We called both Amy and Lindsey (Amidy and Little Z, as nicknamed by the kids) when we left the reunion hoping to be able to catch up with at lease one of them while we were in town. Amy was studying for her social worker boards (which she passed) and Lindsey was sleeping since she is a night shift nurse. So we didn't know how things would play out. But we had a few errands to run, and while running our errands, Amy found us and we got to hang our for awhile. She got to meet Hope, and we got to meet her fiance, Brandon. I had already met and interviewed him online, so I already felt like I knew him, and I had already given Amy our approval. In person he was just as great, and I am so thankful that Amy has found such a wonderful man to be a part of her life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment