I think we are all over the bad weather around here. There has been rain, rain, and more rain. I always try to give the kids a break before we start homework to play and get some energy out, but in this weather, they don't want to go outside. So today, for fun, Noelle is teaching LeeLee her times tables. LeeLee is a very serious student.
She takes learning to the extreme, as she does most things in life. If LeeLee is going to do something, she will push herself to be the best. It was no smiles for her until she was fluent at these four facts.
I love how I look at Noelle's dry erase board, and it says, "Miss Noelle." She may want to work with penguins, but if that falls through, she will make a great teacher someday.



1 comment:
Maybe Noelle has a future as a teacher.
You guys are having a ton of rain! My folks spent this past week in Huntsville and they said it poured the whole time.
Post a Comment