I decided it was time for a blog overhaul. After all, the Lord brought us our little Hope over a year ago. I searched for the perfect image for our blog, and as soon as I saw this VW bug, I knew it was perfect. It just really symbolizes where our family is right now. We love playing "punch buggy" in the car together. This little symbol helps me to think about the fun our family has in everyday life. I hope you enjoy the new look. I was inspired by my bloggy friend
Cheri, she is one of my favorite bloggers, and she inspired me to make things a bit more simple.
I am attempting to begin a 365 project. I know I will probably get behind, but I will catch up, so hang in there. When you see this little dog on the pictures, you will know that picture is part of the project. I have always wanted to do this, and am excited to actually start it.
So, from our home to yours...Happy New Year! I am praying for great things in 2012.
1 comment:
I have to say, when my kids punch me after seeing a bug or yell 'lemon' after seeing a yellow car I now get slightly annoyed! LOL
I hope you do well on 365, I am off to take a pic of our first snow of the winter!
Jess
Over from Ni Hao Y'all
Post a Comment