Saturday, February 11, 2012

Daddy Daughter Date Night 42/365

This has to be one of the most anticipated nights of the year.  The girls look so forward to going on their big date with their daddy.  It was a busy day.  We had two birthday parties to attend this morning, then we had to get to work on getting ready for the dance.  Noelle did fingernails while I made corsages.  Then I cut both Hope's and LeeLee's hair.  Then I curled Noelle's and Hope's hair, and quickly put make up on all three of them.  They just glowed more and more through each step.  It is fun watching the excitement build.  They love to reveal themselves to their date and have him ooh and aah over their beauty.
You can see the sparkle in LeeLee as she poses with Paul.  She has caused problems the last two years for Paul at the dance, so I told her I would pick her up this year if she caused problems.  I already got a call from Paul though, and he said that she was doing great.
To me sweet Hope looked like a modern day Cinderella.  She just looks so grateful.  What is ironic, is that she is the opposite of graceful, but she does just look so delicate.  She loves getting all dressed up.  You can tell she is just so grateful to be a part of this.
Noelle and Paul have such a sweet relationship.  She loves him so much, so it is always so sweet to see them together.  For the daddy that almost passed out when he found out he was having a daughter, he has been the best girl dad.  He loves his three girls, and getting to date these precious young ladies makes his heart smile.
Just getting to dress them up makes my heart smile!!  I just wish I could be a fly on the wall at the dance so I could see Paul dancing with his three precious girls.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They all look beautiful! Love the puppet show too.

Karen

andrea said...

paul is one lucky daddy to have 3 amazing, beautiful, smart, & talented daughters....love the pictures