Friday, February 17, 2012

Sweet Blankie 48/365

One of the things that Paul loved about me from the beginning was that I was easy to please.  I'm pretty simple in my wants, I always have been.  I am also pretty practical.  So, it was no surprise to him when I asked for a fuzzy blanket for Valentine's Day.  He was super sweet and took Noelle in search for the perfect fuzzy blanket.  They got me one, but with my tactile sensitivities, it just didn't feel right.  So he let me go back and touch all the blankets until I found the perfect one.  I claimed that Pippa and I were going to love it.  And love it we do!!  Pips and I can be found snuggled up with my blanket most nights, in fact we are always snuggled up with our blanket when we blog.  As you can see, we aren't the only ones that have fallen in love with the blankie!!  I am thankful to my sweetie for my blanket, it is perfect and I would choose it over flowers any day.

2 comments:

BB said...

Tell Paul that Pippa looks so scary in that pic! BAHAHAHA!

Cheri said...

Oh, you look so cozy and beautiful!