Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Paul's Other.....73/365
Interest....I should be jealous, but I'm not. He wakes up early and heads out to this building because he is doing some major renovations to get it ready to be a car dealership. It isn't going to just be any dealership, it is going to be his, so he is spending long hours each day trying to oversee it all. In addition to the construction he is interviewing and hiring people to fill all the positions. At the same time, he is trying to keep our current companies going. I am often in awe of how hard of a worker my husband is. I think people would be hard pressed to find to a harder worker. We are so thankful for him and how much he does for our family. He is an amazing father and a wonderful husband. I'll update again when the dealership opens so you can see the difference.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You are definitely blessed to have one of those hard workers. It seems they are harder to come by these days.
Post a Comment