Some bunnies are very excited about Easter.
Some bunnies are a little more shy and need help from their other bunny friends.Some bunnies aren't bunnies at all, they are really chicks.
Some bunnies drank to much kool-aid (I promise it was just kool-aid, but they were so excited about it.)
Some bunnies were late, so they didn't make the picture. Some bunnies were under the weather. Some bunnies were busy being buddy bunnies which is a really awesome thing. But no matter where the bunnies and chicks are, or what kind of bunnies and chicks they are, I can tell you that they are loved. They are loved by God, they are loved by me, and they are loved by my kids. These precious girls continue to bless me. I hate to see the semester end because I'm not ready for my bunnies and chicks to leave the nest.





1 comment:
These make me so happy! Thank you for doing this for us! I'm so glad our group is sticking together next year!
Post a Comment