The kids had the day off today from school, so the first thing they thought about was the taco truck.....I'm telling you, they put something in those tacos! So, we headed down to campus for lunch and met up with Kelsey (which I am sorry to say I didn't get a picture of.) We sat for hours and people watched as the kids played. We stayed so long that we watched the taco truck drive away. It took some self restraint not to chase it down.
LeeLee likes to entertain all the students as they walk by with her skills.
She got quite a bit of attention with moves like this. I think it might be time to build her a beam of her own so she will quit using benches and fence rails to land cart wheels.On the way back to the car we ran into these girls. They were doing something called slacklining. This is right up LeeLee's alley, so they let her join in. She was a natural, and within just a few minutes she was able to make it half way without help.
And of course if LeeLee does it, then Hope has to try too. Lets just say that Hope is not a natural, but what a great activity this is to develop her balance and core body movements. While Hope was trying out this slack line, the other kids were invited to slackline with a bouncy slackliner. He demonstrated lots of tricks for them, then they were off. It was so fun! Today makes me dream of summer. I love having the kids home, it is such a blessing for me to spend time with them.





2 comments:
Loved spending time with some precious Sanders today!
Wow, that looks like a fun day! Brave girls.
Post a Comment