I always hate the last Tuesday of the school year. It means that my college girls will soon be leaving for home, and we have to say our good-byes. This years group has been a special one. They have inspired me, challenged me, and given me lots of great memories. As you can see by the way the girls are climbing on Kelsey, they have become part of our family. Today they wrote in prayer journals for each other, and we just had time to talk. We talked all the way up until 2 a.m. so I can tell you I am tired. I only had to say a few good byes tonight, I will have to say the rest Sunday morning at church. I will miss each of these precious girls, and I will be looking forward to fall so they can all come back.

1 comment:
What a precious family! Thank you for taking all of us in!
Post a Comment