It is hard for me to believe my boy is nine years old. It seems like just yesterday I was looking at him for the first time. He is such a pest, but he is my joy. There is nothing like a momma and her boy.
We had a great day today. He planned our day. We went to the beach in the morning. Then we had a late lunch followed by a trip to the bay for just he and I. We found tons of fun sea life, lots of beautiful sand dollars, more sting rays (that I didn't want to see), a precious little starfish, and we watched as the ground looked like it was moving from the millions of baby crabs. A trip to the pool was next, followed by dinner. His dinner of choice was chicken noodle soup. Turns out he really isn't feeling as good as I hoped he would. Happy Birthday Hunter man!

1 comment:
Happy Birthday to Hunter! I was in Auburn last weekend and was going to call but you guys were at the beach. Hope you are having fun!
Post a Comment