I got the pleasure of spending my mother's day in a car going to South Carolina to participate in one of our college student's weddings. We love Emily, so driving 8 hours in one day plus a wedding was worth it. She is such a beautiful young lady, and her wedding radiated the love that she has for Christ. We were blessed to be able to spend our Sunday with them. Unfortunately it was cold and raining, so I have no pictures to share.
I did get this special surprise from Hunter. He is such a momma's boy. He knows I love vintage jewelry, so he picked out these beautiful pieces for me and bought them with his own money. He makes my heart smile.
We are exhausted from our day, but for now, would you please be in prayer for my friend Kim. Her blog can be found here. Her husband is now unresponsive and not expected to make it through the night. I have been desperately praying for this family since his relapse, and I am devastated for them.

No comments:
Post a Comment