I don't really know what it is. When I look at these pictures of her, I am taken back to September of 2009 when a picture of a little girl with a pixie haircut came across my computer screen. I couldn't get her off my mind. There was just something about her.
While waiting to bring her home, I wrote a letter to the orphanage asking them to please let Hope's hair grow out, and to our surprise when we got her, they did. She loved that she finally had hair. In her orphanage, it was a privilege to have long hair, and Hope was never granted that privilege. So, we let her hair grow until today.We have realized that with Hope's teeny tiny head, that long hair is extremely overwhelming. So her big sister talked to her about how cute it would look it we cut it off. She then decided that yes, she would like it cut. So I grabbed the scissors and chopped away.
She is thrilled, because we think she is adorable. She is easy to please. I again look at her, and think there is just something about her. I still don't know what it is, but I know that the something special is what God used to assure she made it home with me.





3 comments:
I love Hope's new haircut!!! She really is a beautiful little girl. :-)
She looks so lovely... beautiful pictures :)
Happy Sunday!
I love her new do!!! She is just a beautiful girl, inside and out. She is so a blessing to have, I know. I hope you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment