Today Noelle and I were checking out some of the cuties I will be getting the pleasure of meeting in a month. They are precious, each and every one of them. One of the things I love about looking at tons of pictures of Chinese girls is the hairdos. Hope having spent almost seven years of her life there likes the cute little hairdos.
When I take the time to do one of those hairdos, she feels a little special, more beautiful.....she even carries herself a little different. People take notice and she brings in the compliments.
And I guess in some way it is a love language to her, because it also shows her I love her. She always says, "Thank you mommy, I love it!"
And what more could you ask for, really? I love my Mongolian Beauty hair up, hair down, crazy hair, and even Chinese hair. She just has a way about her that brightens my day.




No comments:
Post a Comment