Rebekah, has a few sensory issues and was not excited about being covered in newspaper, so I made her a pleated skirt then we gathered real accessories for her, and I think she looked adorable.
So, here you have the whole group of us from week two in Xinzheng.
Today our big activity was to take the kids to the movie theater. Remember I told you how hard it was to unload the bus, well, we loaded and unloaded so we could go watch Madagascar in Mandarin :) The kids had never been to the movies, so they were excited. They all got a popcorn, which tastes nothing like our good ole movie theater butter by the way. It is sweet popcorn. Rebekah was glad I didn't like it, because she was happy to eat it all.
The girls on my team were a blessing to watch too, they were transforming, and it was making me smile!
The desert will sing and shout for joy; it will be as beautiful as the Lebanon Mountains and as fertile as the fields of Carmel and Sharon. Everyone will see the Lord's splendor, see his greatness and power.Give strength to hands that are tired and to knees that tremble with weakness.Tell everyone who is discouraged, "Be strong and don't be afraid! God is coming to your rescue. Isaiah 35:1-4


No comments:
Post a Comment