My kids have an Aunt. Her name is Demetria. She is married to my brother. We don't get to see them as much as we would like, but that doesn't stop us from thinking about them. Aunt Demetria is great about keeping up with our blog, so I suspect she will see this soon.
So when you do see this, we really want to wish you a happy birthday. Hope you have had a great day and wish we were there to have cake with you. After all, cake is my favorite part of a birthday.
2 comments:
Just want you to know that I am jealous. I think you have hundreds of people who think they are your kids aunt, or at least dream about being related to them. I don't know anyone who has walked through your door that hasn't claimed all of you as their own.
Your one lucky lady Demetria, I want a picture like this with my name on it.
Love and miss you!
SBT
NO WAY!! I made the blog!! What a special treat and a fun surprise! You are correct, we check your blog everyday to see what y'all are up to...so you can imagine my shock when I saw a whole post celebrating my birthday!! It was a special day...I felt loved and celebrated...and even more so this morning! I love you guys and look forward to seeing you soon! THANK YOU!!!
Post a Comment