Sunday, August 26, 2012
National Dog Day 239/365
Today is National Dog Day. What a great day to celebrate the love we have for our dogs. They got extra treats today, and they got some homemade frosty paws (dog ice cream.) I think they are quite pleased that someone somewhere decided that they got their own day. So, if you haven't yet, make sure you give your dog some extra loving. Ours are giving us lots of extra loving, or maybe it's just the usual amounts, but some of us have been licked to death by their grateful little hearts. Oh yeah, I have to take this opportunity to say, that if you don't have a dog and want one, then please don't shop...adopt. The shelter has all kinds of amazing animals big and small just waiting to love on someone the same way that Annie loves on Noelle. I'm so thankful for all three of our rescued dogs, they make our days brighter just because they are here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Happy Dog Day! Gorgeous photo!
so sweet!
Post a Comment