We literally shopped until we could shop no more. We made our annual outlet mall trip to Georgia for back to school shopping. The kids racked up with clothes from their favorite stores. Now all we need is to find LeeLee some shoes she will be satisfied with and we are done!
2 comments:
You are a brave woman! I took my 3 kiddos to the outlet mall which is about 5 miles from our house to go shoe shopping for school. I decided that I was insane to think that I could shoe shop with all 3 children at the same time! Maybe it gets easier when their older?!!!
Hope your kiddos had a great first day of school!
are shoes the most difficult thing to shop for with leelee? Clara is SO picky about shoes. Too much barefoot time as a baby I guess!
Renee
Post a Comment