Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sibling Love 225/365

For the most part, my kids don't mind having their pictures made.  In fact, they often fight over who is going to get in front of the camera each day because they really want to be featured.  However, the moment I start packing matching outfits for beach pictures, they dread it.  They don't want to miss out on any beach time to get organized pictures.  They love the candids I take all week, but planned pictures do not get the thumbs up from this crowd.  For now, I will continue to torture them.  
Four kids and three dogs are not easy to capture.  Christmas card pictures are always easier than beach pictures. The dogs are ready to go romp and play on the beach with all their other doggy friends.
Hope may be the one exception to the "I don't wanna do pictures" club.  She always wants to do pictures.  Honestly, I think she is just thrilled that someone wants pictures of her.
Hunter always gives me the same expression and always wants his dog in the picture with him.  This is the sixth year I have the same picture.  Same expression, same dog....just wish the boy wouldn't grow!
 My Irish friend, Rob, said that when Noelle is older, she is going to be "stunning." I have to agree. (PS-the word stunning with an Irish accent is awesome!)
Then there is LeeLee, always willing to get in front of the camera as long as she can show a little sass. It comes out in the group shots too.  She just can't bottle her personality for five minutes to do anything with a serious expression.
Even though the wind was blowing I ended up with this one picture of the four of them that is worthy of framing.  I'm actually kind of digging the windblown look.

The LORD is good to all, And His mercies are over all His works. Psalm 145:9 
Ni Hao Yall

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jenna, all of your children are naturally "stunning." They take my breath away. I know you say it yourself all the time, but you are blessed.

Suzanne

Stefanie said...

That backdrop is spectacular! I think all of these are wonderful - and definitely worth the effort ;)

Kim Turner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim Turner said...

They grow so fast! Hey, one day do you want to meet at Calloway Gardens to play for the day? We need to get together with you guys soon!

KIM